Outdoor workers have a higher risk for developing skin cancer. This program will help this group learn the facts about skin cancer and find out ways to protect themselves.
Through simple language and practical demonstration, outdoor workers will find out:
• Who is at risk for skin cancer
• When sun protection is needed
• Safe, easy ways to protect against the sun
• What skin cancers look like
• What to do if a suspicious mole or spot is found
For further information, visit: www.dermatology.ca/outdoorworkers